Easter Dresses ~ For Mamas
1. This is the most versatile dress. It looks so cute with sneakers, but also looks adorable with heels! I've worn it both ways and a sweet friend of mine has it too! For the $98.00 price, we both LOVE it!
2. I love this shade of orange! This would be so cute at the beach this summer, for luncheons or Easter Sunday.
3. I have this puff sleeve dress and absolutely love this shade of yellow. I wore it to a Mother ~ Daughter tea party last month and just loved it! It looked great in pictures.
4. Everyone needs a Rhode Resort dress in their closet. First off, they are so flattering on all body types, but the way you put it on and cinch the belt, it always looks great! I love this pretty shade of green for Easter.
5. I love this pretty floral dress. It is so girly and frilly and Alexis dresses always have the best little details, like the pleated hem. This is a perfect elegant pastel for Easter.
6. This is also a gorgeous floral in bright colors, my usual go to combination! This is a great dress up or dress down style and a great look for date nights too.
7. I just ordered this because the color is so vibrant and this is a classic that won't go out of style. Plus, I'm obsessed with the midi length (still)!
8. I think I may have to get this one to throw on with my pink tennis shoes for egg hunts, but how cute would it be with these shoes for Easter? (and these shoes are on sale right now)
9. I love polkadots for Easter. My mom had a polkadot dress for Easter one year, and I still have that dress in my head. At least this polkadot dress does not come with a sailor collar!
10. Stripes are always a good idea and I love this 40% off dress for Easter or summer nights.
11. I wore this adorable Gal Meets Glam bow back dress over spring break and it is a classic. You can find it at this cute shop in Atlanta!
12. This is another dress that takes you from church to fun family festivities. You can easily change from your heels to cute flat sandals or sneakers for egg hunts.
13. This is definitely one of my favorites. I just ordered it and think this is what I'll be wearing on Easter. This is also one that would be adorable for Derby parties with a really fun hat!
14. I love the fit of these dresses and love the simplicity of this one if you are coordinating with your family. Sometimes (ok most of the time) I love neutral so I can be a backdrop for the girls in pictures!
15. Finishing up my favorites with two of my favorite things, ruffles and eyelet. This is such a cute option for church that will end up being that go to sundress in your closet!
S H O P T H E P O S T
I had fun pulling this list together. Now off to 4th grade PE to count laps for the walk-a-thon at school! Have a great afternoon! XOXO