Gift Guide: The Traveler in Your Life
With Christmas just around the corner, we all are thinking about those special gifts we need to buy...however, I think we all can agree how overwhelming it is to shop the many sales on the internet at all of our favorite retailers right now. Well, with travel on my mind as our family trip to Australia comes to a close, I thought I would put together some of my favorite travel items for most any destination. Hope this helps....and I'll have more gift guides over the next week! XOXO
2. Our family has been traveling with this tweed luggage for many years now and the pieces are built to last. These are great pieces that stand the test of time and are fun to collect a new one each year.
3. Statement earrings can dress up any outfit, so travel with one special pair for that instant wow! These happen to be may favorites of the moment since Caroline helped me pick them out on our last NYC trip!
4. Traveling with a blazer is instant chic for any travel destination, and this one is on sale through 11/25!
5. This suitcase happens to be my favorite piece of luggage we own, so of course I had to include it in the gift guide.
6. I am in LOVE with these sneakers. I am asking for my second pair for Christmas and go everywhere with my current ones. If you are looking to spoil someone this Christmas or need ideas for yourself, these are the perfect shoe!
7. I love traveling with a cashmere wrap and don't you love this shade of lavender?
8. This is definitely an investment piece, but I do love a cross body bag to travel hands free. (Actually, I NEED a cross body because my hands are always tied up with the girls and this one is the perfect color with any outfit and can double as a night time bag)!
9. This hat is adorable and makes the perfect gift. I always travel with a hat and love the simplicity of this one.
10. These are a must on long flights, but also just handy to have. These make a great small gift for the people on your list who are super hard to buy for, but you want something fun and personal.
11. I always travel with my silk pillowcase, but how cute is this for a Christmas gift? It is so soothing to sleep on and wonderful for your hair. My girls love sleeping on their silk pillowcase and call it their princess pillow.
12. These shoes go on every trip with me. I love wearing them at beach destinations, but also take them on cooler trips to wear to a hotel spa or steam room.
13. A good pair of pajamas is a must when traveling and these classic silk ones make a perfect gift. Bonus: On sale through 11/25!
14. It's always important to pack a dress that has multiple purposes. This one is perfect to throw on as a cover up, great for day time with sneakers, or can be a dinner dress with gold sandals. This is high on my wish list and is also on sale through November 25th.
15. I saw this wet bag at a boutique in Paddington in Australia today and just had to add it to the gift guide. You can never travel with too many wet bags. I have found them handy not only at the beach, but bringing home wet gloves from skiing can be quite tricky too, so I travel with my wet bags out west too.
16. I'm in love with this World Traveler calendar for 2019 and it makes a perfect gift for anyone!
Hope this helps with some of the harder people to buy for AND gave you some wish list ideas for yourself too! Happy Thanksgiving from Australia!!